Incredible waterfront ranch less than one hour from downtown Houston. The ranch has nearly 6,000 of frontage on the West Fork of the Double Bayou which is a deep navigable waterfront that leads directly to Trinity Bay. Cross fenced property with three homes on well landscaped waterfront with 600 of bulkhead and three lighted fishing docks. Terrific get away from Houston in a very private setting. Excellent navigable water frontage that could be further developed.
Live the good life at this fabulous gentleman’s ranch mere minutes from the charming village of Wimberley. Nestled between the foothills of the Wimberley valley and overlooking Lone Man Creek, this unique property is ideal for keeping horses, exotic game, and enjoying the natural beauty of the hill country with 3,200 feet of frontage on cool, sapphire-blue water dammed in 3 places. The farm features an elegant country home with 5,950 sq ft heated/cooled area and over 1,000′ sq ft of patios, garage, and breezeway seated above flood plain overlooking the creek.
With 3 bedrooms (including a master suite on each floor), 3 full baths, and 3 half baths, this house has every feature you could want and more! The downstairs master has a large spa bath, massive closet, cedar closet, and ample built-in shelving and spaces. The guestroom is on the main level. There are two, 50 gallon hot water heaters and circulating pump to ensure instant hot water throughout house.
There are 3 living areas, including a large living room with bar, built in TV cabinet, and fireplace; and an upstairs trophy/game room with fireplace, bar, and seating area plus pool table area. There’s even a temperature and humidity controlled humidor!
The fully appointed kitchen and breakfast room overlook the pool and creek. Built for entertaining, the kitchen has 2 Bosch dishwashers, Dacor double ovens and range, built-in microwave, custom cabinet fronts on refrigerator; morning room with fireplace and built in cabinets. A large laundry room and workspace make it easy to tend to a crowd!
Special, custom touches can be found in every corner of the house, including: granite, decorative tile backsplashes, custom drapes and window coverings, custom antiqued cabinets and beams, exquisite crown molding and more. Beautiful wood floors, carpeted living room and bedrooms, Travertine master bath, tiled baths and laundry, and limestone patio give each area of the home a luxurious and indulgent feel. The exterior of the spacious, custom designed home has Hardie wood siding with rock accents, columns, and Kolbe & Kolbe wood windows.
The magnificent patio area has a covered rear porch with motorized solar screens and awnings, a DCS BBQ grill, custom negative edge pool with spa, and an additional, separate hot tub off the master bath. The large, 3 car garage has storage rooms so you are sure to find a place for all your toys.
The breathtaking acreage has 3 dams with ponds/lakes and 4 large irrigated pastures (approx. 15 acres) planted with Tifton-85 grass. Gorgeous, old oak trees shade many areas of the property and beautiful, Kentucky board fencing surrounds the barn area. If you plan to keep horses or other animals, this property is ready to go! The custom-built Kentucky style horse barn has 3 stalls, vet room, palpating chute and work area, storage room, tack room, feed room, plus a full bath, office and kitchenette. The horse barn has two turnout stalls, sliding barn doors on front and rear and rolling doors on either end. An additional equipment/storage barn boasts a large enclosed storage room with ample of shelving; plus 3 open bays. There’s also a chicken coop and fenced areas for smaller animals such as dogs, goats, donkeys, etc.
A portion of the farm has been high fenced and left in its natural state. Many exotics including rams, trophy whitetail, and axis are here for the those who enjoy nature or the occasional bow hunt. The property fronts for almost a mile on FM 3237 and is out of the Wimberley ETJ. There is also a secondary entrance into the property so division or future development is a huge plus. Private schools are within walking distance and shopping and medical facilities are minutes away.
Whether you fancy yourself a horse breeder, a trophy hunter, or someone who simply enjoys the splendor of living life to the fullest, this place is for you!
Large, 2003 model Champion manufactured home of approximately 1750 sq ft. sitting on 26+ acres in Watson! This beautiful well kept property offers laminate wood floors and a fireplace in the living area, plus… the kitchen has a center island, built-in computer niche area, and plenty of storage! Built-in cabinets in the dining room offer even more storage space. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths plus two living areas await! Attached carport and detached storage sheds out back. Unrestricted with a stock tank, rolling hills, views and good hunting, country living at its best. Seller will consider dividing off house and 10 acres.
Looking for a centrally located neighborhood with acreage and horse friendly? This Oak Vista property has all you can ask for starting with a just painted 3/2/2 river rock home with pool and deck. The home has many custom features including a free standing rock fireplace, barn wood in the living space, open kitchen with plenty of light, cabinets and tile floor. Also, a large master suite and bath with double sinks and separate shower.
Hundreds of mature oak and elm sculpt every bit of the acreage. The property boasts of a suspension bridge traversing a wet weather creek, fire pit, covered RV parking, koi pond, aviary, unlimited barn storage, sidewalks, deck, pool, zip line, fort, gardens and a 3/1 barn apartment which could be used as guest quarters, office or extra space for a home gym or storage. The other part of the barn is set up with a metal workbench and shelving.
Near the barn, is the RV parking and five stalls for horses, sheep or goats. There is a feed and tack room, water tanks and electricity. The pasture area is divided into three sections to manage the grassy area. Oak Vista is animal friendly for raising chickens, show animals or horses.
There are two wells, and a generator hookup. A new pressure tank and well pump have been installed. There is a water softener, greenhouse with power and lights, flagstone patio for the rock Bar-B-Q pit near the pool and in some areas, a sprinkler system. Also, there are multiple outbuildings for storing equipment and materials. Cedar, cactus and underbrush have been removed for a park like setting. The property is perimeter fenced with cable and drill pipe connecting to an impressive gate.
Located in the back of the subdivision for the ultimate in seclusion and natural settings. Plenty of wildlife; deer, turkey, dove and great neighbors all minutes to city services, hospital, shopping and the Delaware Springs golf course. Unbelievable acreage in the county with the lowest tax and utility rates. A must see property.
– 4 spacious bedrooms
– 4 full bathrooms, and one powder bath.
– Well thought-out floorplan with 4,200 square feet of open living space
– Walk thru your grand rocked entry with luxurious 12 foot custom designed Canterra Doors, copper metallic faux painted barrel vaulted ceiling, chandeliers and rope lighting
– Formal dining room with champagne metallic faux painted dome ceiling.
– Grand Living Room with cedar ceiling, beams and 26 foot cathedral ceilings
– Large Gourmet Kitchen (Stainless upgraded appliances, 2 dishwashers, Double oven, and Bread warmer)
– Full bar in the living room perfect for entertaining, equipped with wine fridge and icemaker, upgraded tiled backsplash, and bar sink
– All exotic granite countertops throughout
– Guest room with private bath
– Each secondary bedroom has its own private bathroom with game room adjoining
– All bedrooms and the front of the house have wooded blinds
– All upgraded lighting and plumbing fixtures throughout house
– Ceiling features in several rooms with chandeliers and customized metallic faux painting
– Travertine tile and wood floors
– Extensive rock and stone work inside and out
– Knotty alder custom cabinetry, doors and trim throughout
– Huge master suite, bathroom, and closets, Dual shower head in over sized shower with seat and stone floor.
– Jetted tub and gorgeous faux painted dome ceiling with chandelier creates spa-like ambiance.
– Outdoor shower for those who want to shower among the wildlife!
– Outdoor living galore, both in the front and back of the house. Outdoor kitchen and fireplace provide a cozy ambiance
– All of the outdoor flatwork, porches and driveway are stained.
– Three car garage, with two extra wide doors large enough to accommodate dually trucks.
– Garage has two storage rooms as well as work shop area with custom cabinetry, bar area, and television hookup.
– All high end finish-out throughout with no expense spared!
– FULLY FURNISHED with electronics as well!
– 800 sqft custom built guest house, equipped with high end appliances, granite and finish out, similar to the main living quarters. One bedroom, one bathroom with full kitchen, built in desk, mud area, washer and dryer connections, storage space and walk in closet, and covered porch with outstanding views! Perfect space for elderly parents, nanny, or ranch hand.
– 6,000 sqft barn complete with 6 stalls accompanied with individual covered runs. Concrete aisle-way and wash rack.
– Large tack room, equipped with saddle holders and bridle hooks.
– Large office and storage room.
– Covered drive thru to pull extra large horse trailer thru and keep protected under shelter. Ample room to store hay, equipment and trailers.
– Well house and storage room 60 gallon per minute well and 2,500 gallon storage tank.
– Lighted 90×100 outdoor arena and cutting pen, outlined with pipe rail and cedar stays, and equipped with sprinkler system to keep the footing manageable.
– Lighted mechanical cow pen.
– Lighted 6-horse hot walker.
– Five large horse pastures, all with water hookups and pipe rail fencing.
– Cattle pen with water hookup.
– 19.8 fully manicured acres, all highly improved and full of large mature oak trees.
– Property is 100% fenced, with white vinyl fencing across the front.
– Grand front entrance, lighted with rock columns and pipe rail.
– Asphalt driveway to house and granite drives to and around barn.
– Improved grasses and pasture for cattle and horses.
– Hamilton Creek flows thru the property, and the house backs up to seasonal spring-fed pond, stocked with bass and perch.
– Perfect mix of trees, different elevations, water, and pasture.
– 36,000 sqft of sodded yard with Bermuda and full underground and automatic sprinkler system.
– Watch all of the deer, turkey and other wildlife right from your back porch! You can also keep an eye on your horses in the adjacent pasture.
– Located within the highly acclaimed Lake Travis school district.
– Conveniently located, with 10 minutes to the Hill Country Galleria, where there is abundant shopping, dining and entertainment.
– Also, 10 minutes to Dripping Springs, which also has an HEB, Home Depot, and a plethora of fun restaurants, breweries, and wineries.
– Short drive into Austin, downtown and Austin Bergstrom International Airport.
– Local fun hot spots Hamilton Pool, Reimers Ranch, Proof & Cooper Whiskey Bar, and an abundance of other wineries and breweries.
The ranch is 665 acres and is located about 7 miles east of Blanco, Texas, just off HWY 32 fronting for about one mile on the Narrows Road (County Rd. 403). This beautiful ranch boasts more than one mile of both sides of the Blanco River and has three stock tanks. The ranch has been cleared of the cedar and has beautiful views of the Blanco River Valley. 80 acres of improved Coastal Pastures, beautiful native trees, including walnut, pecans, Spanish oak, and live oaks abound. Perimeter fences are excellent and cross fencing make for easy cattle operation.
The improvements are in top-notch condition and include an approximately 3,000 Sq. Ft. home, which was totally remodeled in 2013, complete with new roof and air conditioning. It has a wonderful gourmet kitchen with hand painted tiles, and eat-in dining. A large living room, game room/den with fireplace, wet bar and pool table, large master bedroom with office discreetly tucked away, two additional bedrooms and 4 full baths. Covered porches wrap around both houses and enjoy peaceful views of the spring fed lake.
There is a beautiful 2-bedroom guest home, close by that includes living areas off of each bedroom and each with their own private baths. A beautiful swimming pool with a covered Bar-B-Que pavilion and lots of outdoor living space complete the family compound, which is all high fenced. A nice barn with pipe-fenced, turn out pastures, horse stalls, tack room and various pens for working cattle are within easy walking distance of the homestead.
There is also a foreman’s home and hand’s house located near the front of the ranch to allow for maximum privacy and security. Several maintenance sheds and hay barns are scattered throughout the ranch.
This lovely remodeled ranch in the Texas Hill Country touts huge live oaks throughout property and has been extensively cleared of cedar for a stunning view of the valley. Three homes including a guesthouse and hunter’s cabin containing amenities are also located on site.
The main home is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch with approximately 2,200 square feet. It has been totally remodeled with granite countertops throughout and walk-in-showers with high end finishes. Amenities include huge walk-in closets, a wood burning fireplace, 4 ceiling fans, new HVAC, large covered patio with gas grill, a huge laundry facility and utility outside as well as one inside off the kitchen – great for cleaning up after hunting and overflow area for parties and storage. An antique split rail fence surrounds the grounds. There is a large covered carport and additional area for parking on the premises.
The ranch is low-fenced and has a crushed asphalt drive. The automatic gate is solar powered. A fully fenced 800 sq ft. guesthouse is located right behind the main home and is shaded by a humongous oak tree. It is 1 bedroom 1 bath with a large walk in closet, which could be used as another bedroom. The guesthouse has also been remodeled and has new HVAC, fireplace and a metal roof matching the main house. There is a large storage shed with metal roof behind the house containing one of the water tanks as well as providing more space on site.
The two water storage tanks on location are 3,000 gallons each. There are two small stock tanks on the property and three water wells. A 1,200 sq. ft. remodeled hunters cabin with 3 bedrooms 2 baths contains beautiful cypress woodwork and has new HVAC, tile floors, stainless steel kitchen, bar, fireplace and also a metal roof. An old smokehouse is right out the back door.
There is a high-fenced garden of approximately 1–2 acres between the main ranch house and hunter’s cabin for added privacy. A site built storage shed and a shed for tractor, trailers and equipment are nearby. This ranch can be combined with the adjoining 587 acres to create a showplace ranch or development in a highly coveted location.
Often sought after but hard to find, a true period ranch house on acreage in a secluded and peaceful setting. Made up of approximately 10 acres of rolling Texas Hill Country, it has just the right mixture of fields and trees. While it is located in a remote part of the county, it is just minutes to Lampasas.
The package includes a vintage ranch house, sound condition, sold “as is”, and it awaits updating to once again be the perfect home. The property is ideally suited for the family weekend get-away, close to Austin but secluded.
This Hill Country paradise is located approximately 3 miles north of the Llano airport on Hwy 16 and only five miles north of downtown Llano.
This well maintained high fenced ranch encompasses 505 acres of beautiful rolling terrain and has a stunning four bedroom custom home with over 4,138 square feet of living space. Set off of the back of the house overlooking the ranch is an incredible outdoor living area complete with a negative edge pool, bar area and 1,275 SF of covered porches; perfect for entertaining.
The property has been well maintained and most of the cedar has been cleared allowing the natural beauty of the live oak and mesquite trees to shine through.
There are 3 ponds, 1 lake and 6 water wells, 4 of which have pumps and produce solid water.
The white tail deer herd is excellent and has been managed for several years with one breeder buck scoring over 190 B&C. There are also many trophy blackbuck antelope and axis deer on the property.
Two metal barns are on the ranch (1500 SF and 3000 SF) and are in impeccable condition which are used to store all the toys one desires for a ranch of this caliber.
This stately autumn blend stone home is located two miles from State Hwy 183 on a hard surface county road in Williamson County. Its location gives the owners quick access in and out of Austin. Downtown Austin is an easy 35 minute drive using Hwy 183.
The 15 acres has hundreds of live oaks, and the home is placed in the center of the property giving it a shady setting among the oaks. There is an electronic front gate and a long curvy driveway leading from the county road to the house making it very private.
The neighboring home also sites on 15 acres, and the other three adjoining sides are large ranches with no other structures in sight. There is a circle drive around the front of the house with a stone and washed gravel sidewalk leading up to the front porch of the house. The front porch of the house is supported by impressive large stone columns and huge double front doors. The driveway forks before the circle drive and another driveway brings you to the barn and then around to the garage of the house.
The 4,130 sq ft under roof with 2,742 sq ft living area home has large square porcelain tile floors throughout except for two of the three bedrooms that are carpeted.
The house has three bedrooms, two and a half baths, study, utility, large family room, kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has granite counter tops, food disposal, dishwasher, microwave, double oven and a walk in pantry. The kitchen has plenty of counter top and cabinet space. There is a large stone fireplace and heavy exposed ceiling beams with a beaded tongue and groove wood ceiling in the family room. The foyer, family room and kitchen areas have stone work. The master bathroom has a large double shower, 6’ Jacuzzi tub and double sinks with plenty of cabinet and counter top space. The master bedroom has a large walk in closet. The interior doors in the house are all solid wood. Two of the bedrooms have doors leading out onto porches. The home has plenty of windows to view the beautiful property that is covered with live oaks. The ceilings and walls of the kitchen, foyer, family room and dining areas are of hand trowel textured plaster finish.
The television and high speed internet services are provided by satellite. There is a Rain Soft water softener, chlorinating, filtration system and a 35 gallon per minute water well. There is a 50 gallon water heater with a hot water recirculation pump to the master bath that keeps hot water available instantly to the master bathroom. The home is serviced by two zoned heating and cooling units with programmable thermostats and there are 10 ceiling fans with light kits.
This comfortable home has front and back covered porches to enjoy the outdoors, but it also has an additional 2,774 square feet of open patio, sidewalks and outdoor living space in addition to the living area. The spacious back patio has a washed gravel concrete surface with stone accenting. There is a stone outdoor fire ring centered in the back patio. The garage has storage and is open on two sides and supported with large stone columns. The stone exterior and the type of material used in building the boxing and ceilings of the porches make this a low maintenance home.
The 36’X60’ barn was built in March of 2009. It has horse stalls, tack room, workshop and storage. It could easily be converted to any kind of use. The property has been perimeter fenced and crossed fenced into four pastures and a corral. The owners were using the property for their horses as well as a few goats. The property is in agricultural exemption. Wildlife here is typical of Texas Hill Country with many deer, turkey and dove.
Students can attend either Liberty Hill or Florence school systems.