Triple Creek Ranch
|County: Travis||Address: 9815 Grand Summit Blvd.||Zip: 78620|
|Type: Acreage w/House||City: Dripping Springs||Price: $2,375,000|
|Acres: 19.8||State: Texas|
|Bedrooms: 4||Baths: 4.5||SQ.FT.: 4200|
– 4 spacious bedrooms
– 4 full bathrooms, and one powder bath.
– Well thought-out floorplan with 4,200 square feet of open living space
– Walk thru your grand rocked entry with luxurious 12 foot custom designed Canterra Doors, copper metallic faux painted barrel vaulted ceiling, chandeliers and rope lighting
– Formal dining room with champagne metallic faux painted dome ceiling.
– Grand Living Room with cedar ceiling, beams and 26 foot cathedral ceilings
– Large Gourmet Kitchen (Stainless upgraded appliances, 2 dishwashers, Double oven, and Bread warmer)
– Full bar in the living room perfect for entertaining, equipped with wine fridge and icemaker, upgraded tiled backsplash, and bar sink
– All exotic granite countertops throughout
– Guest room with private bath
– Each secondary bedroom has its own private bathroom with game room adjoining
– All bedrooms and the front of the house have wooded blinds
– All upgraded lighting and plumbing fixtures throughout house
– Ceiling features in several rooms with chandeliers and customized metallic faux painting
– Travertine tile and wood floors
– Extensive rock and stone work inside and out
– Knotty alder custom cabinetry, doors and trim throughout
– Huge master suite, bathroom, and closets, Dual shower head in over sized shower with seat and stone floor.
– Jetted tub and gorgeous faux painted dome ceiling with chandelier creates spa-like ambiance.
– Outdoor shower for those who want to shower among the wildlife!
– Outdoor living galore, both in the front and back of the house. Outdoor kitchen and fireplace provide a cozy ambiance
– All of the outdoor flatwork, porches and driveway are stained.
– Three car garage, with two extra wide doors large enough to accommodate dually trucks.
– Garage has two storage rooms as well as work shop area with custom cabinetry, bar area, and television hookup.
– All high end finish-out throughout with no expense spared!
– FULLY FURNISHED with electronics as well!
– 800 sqft custom built guest house, equipped with high end appliances, granite and finish out, similar to the main living quarters. One bedroom, one bathroom with full kitchen, built in desk, mud area, washer and dryer connections, storage space and walk in closet, and covered porch with outstanding views! Perfect space for elderly parents, nanny, or ranch hand.
– 6,000 sqft barn complete with 6 stalls accompanied with individual covered runs. Concrete aisle-way and wash rack.
– Large tack room, equipped with saddle holders and bridle hooks.
– Large office and storage room.
– Covered drive thru to pull extra large horse trailer thru and keep protected under shelter. Ample room to store hay, equipment and trailers.
– Well house and storage room 60 gallon per minute well and 2,500 gallon storage tank.
– Lighted 90×100 outdoor arena and cutting pen, outlined with pipe rail and cedar stays, and equipped with sprinkler system to keep the footing manageable.
– Lighted mechanical cow pen.
– Lighted 6-horse hot walker.
– Five large horse pastures, all with water hookups and pipe rail fencing.
– Cattle pen with water hookup.
– 19.8 fully manicured acres, all highly improved and full of large mature oak trees.
– Property is 100% fenced, with white vinyl fencing across the front.
– Grand front entrance, lighted with rock columns and pipe rail.
– Asphalt driveway to house and granite drives to and around barn.
– Improved grasses and pasture for cattle and horses.
– Hamilton Creek flows thru the property, and the house backs up to seasonal spring-fed pond, stocked with bass and perch.
– Perfect mix of trees, different elevations, water, and pasture.
– 36,000 sqft of sodded yard with Bermuda and full underground and automatic sprinkler system.
– Watch all of the deer, turkey and other wildlife right from your back porch! You can also keep an eye on your horses in the adjacent pasture.
– Located within the highly acclaimed Lake Travis school district.
– Conveniently located, with 10 minutes to the Hill Country Galleria, where there is abundant shopping, dining and entertainment.
– Also, 10 minutes to Dripping Springs, which also has an HEB, Home Depot, and a plethora of fun restaurants, breweries, and wineries.
– Short drive into Austin, downtown and Austin Bergstrom International Airport.
– Local fun hot spots Hamilton Pool, Reimers Ranch, Proof & Cooper Whiskey Bar, and an abundance of other wineries and breweries.
PROPERTY MAP / DIRECTIONS
From Austin - Take Highway 71 West to left on Hamilton Pool Road (stop light). Drive approximately 10 miles to the Ranches at Hamilton Pool subdivision on the left. As you go thru the subdivision's front gate, take the first left, and the Triple Creek Ranch is down on the left. Call Broker for both gate codes.
The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Texas Ranch Brokers, LLC and its principals, members, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is subject to changes, errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. No representation is made as to the possible value of this investment or type of use, and prospective buyers are urged to consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination.
Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that real properties and its rights and amenities are subject to many forces and impacts whether natural, those caused by man, or otherwise; including, but not limited to, drought or other weather related events, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt or Anthrax), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, neighbor actions and government actions. Prospective buyers of real estate should investigate any concerns regarding a specific real property to their satisfaction.
When buying property the buyer’s agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate buyer in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Texas Ranch Brokers, LLC.